Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fun Money Saving Tips and Ideas That Work For My Family!

ADVICE can be found all over the Internet about couponing and saving money, and the general idea is always the same no matter how many sites you come across and articles you read. I myself LOVE scouring these sites and articles for fresh new tips and ideas, BUT I want to do something a little bit different over the next couple of weeks to "spice" things up! I am going to start a 'mini' series about things that I personally do for and with MY family!



I enjoy finding fun and creative ways to have fun without spending a ton and provide things for my family without breaking the bank :) These are just things that I personally enjoy, not anything I expect anyone else to go out and do, but maybe it will get your creative juices flowing a bit and you can start to come up with your own ideas! (if so please feel free to share ;) )! Saving money CAN be fun and, well, simple.


Here are a few things to watch for in the next couple of weeks:
1) Holiday Cards

2) Homemade Organic Baby Food

3) Thrift Store Shopping

4) Family Outings

If there are any topics you might want to read about, please let me know. I am always full of ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment